Tuesday, January 9, 2007

Great Locations

Office..moved...Tanjong Pagar...twenty minutes away from home...My sleep time extended to 2 hours...enough said... (apart from the fact it still looks like Jurassic Park dinasours decided to shit in my office)I love the location...Hundreds of boring guys......in office suits...taking smoke breaks...And flirting with Starbucks staff everyday......nothing much.Plus THE famous Lau Pa Sat which is not so ok in my humble opinionCoz all the sleazy Caucasians brings their Filipina girlfriends thereN too much cheapie you know with Americans....... I call them SPG.If its me....people wont know.... coz they usually cant guess my race..."gawks n rolls around with laughter""Sarcasm is just one of the services my company offer"Its like my mum give birth to me with a foul mouth.I still have not managed to resolve Sexpo accounts.....still trying...still trying..Bought tickets to Chesnut from an over friendly dude on Sistic Hotline ( the kind that make you want to hang up on them coz they scream " Good evening...Sistic...my name is so and so and so....how may I help you?"I usually answer the phone (if I goddamn have to) with "Good evening...how can you help me?"For the anniversary this Sunday... just a dinner and a show at Raffles Hotel.......Can you believe this word "anniversary" coming out of my mouth? People like Carmen Electra,Pamela Anderson,Elizabeth Taylor and J LO are my idols.....they change husbands like they change the carpet on their floors......me? Im having an anniversary........lol............... in the past 23 years of my life....... my first anniverary

No comments: