Tuesday, January 9, 2007

Tarzans

Jon Jonsson





My Dream Man is Tarzan.Exclude the fact that he runs around....or rather swings around half naked with just a piece of cloth covering his loin, That does not make him my dream man.Although lots of people who knows me claims that any male that swings around or (they just have to walk) naked with a cloth covering their loins will be a likely candidate for my dream man.Well, they ARE WRONG.People lie when they say that they look for the inner beauty in a life partner. If I want a life partner, Ill sign up with Great Eastern Life or Prudential for insurance. I don't believe in the word "LIFE PARTNER"I rather call it special someone. Your mother can also be your life partner what? correct?
People have to be attracted first before they can look into a person's inside.Sometimes we have to be realistic, we have to be attracted to someone's outer qualities and only then would we want to get to know the person better right? If you saw Freddy Krueger walking towards you from the other side of the street, would you want to know him better?
For me..... Im not choosy. I do make friends with just about everybody. As long as they have good intentions.In Singapore where its hard to find a Tarzan lookalike(also because of our lack of jungles here) Tarzan" want to come out also scared"....... if he runs out of the jungle....in Singapore....he might get knocked down immediately by an impatient typical Singaporean driver.Malaysia, Indonesia or anywhere else, if he runs out, there is yet another jungle he needs to run into.
Bottom line is, no matter how many jungles Tarzan runs through,he still can't reach me. In America, there are 2 Tarzans. One is Jon Jonsson,the other is Keannu Reeves. Although Keannu Reeves looks like a dead Tarzan thats been in the freezer too long. Coz no Tarzan can be that fair. But my dream man would have facial features like that somewhat. For those of you who are asking me to dream on,at this very moment, don't worry. You wont be in my dreams anyway. Jon Jonsson....some says he is a Greek God, some says he's Tarzan......for me anyway he is..........as long as he is in a loin cloth........ he's God.Yes....although I worship the loin cloth more........If I know any Tarzan out there, I will design his loin cloth in such a way,that my face will be printed on it.
In Thailand, Matt........you are my Tarzan.
I like my man to be like Tarzan because Tarzan is strong, with super human instincts and he is also vulnerable.He can also at times be dumb.As for me, I like to take charge.I like my man to be dumb certain times so I can teach him.But of course not too dumb till he does not know the difference between my butt cheeks and my breasts.
I also like Tarzan because he knows how to keep his mouth shut.Regular males don't.But if you think Im writing these coz I hate males. You are dead wrong.Coz I don't. In fact the hatred dosen't start until they start hating me first.
Thats only on the outside................. insides........will continue later.....meanwhile I have dated many guys who don't look like Tarzan on the outside but act like Tarzan on the inside.............They don't walk....they run........they don't talk, they yell...... and they don't eat....they gobble.I did have an ex boyfriend who looks like Jon, Keannu....you know the mixed parentage kind...and he does look like Tarzan....... tan skin and all..... but he rides a bike. Not an elephant. And he named his bike Sheila.( I know.....don't even dare look at me that way....I wasn't thinking when I dated him)
I love Tarzans hair....just makes you want to.............. OH--EEEEE----OHH-------EEEEE-OHHH-------------
Love, Jane aka (Betty Boop)


No comments: