Tuesday, January 9, 2007

Things Women Cant Live Without

Zahid finally change his status in friendster from "single" to "In a relationship" when I never asked him to.Mine remains "Its complicated"
Things Women "In General" Can't Live Without
1)Mirror ( it could be compact, it could be as big as the bedroom door, but I have a friend who has 5 mirrors in one room, and this friend only lives in a 3 room flat.For me, I dont carry mirrors around because I dont have a compact powder. The only mirror I use are the back of my cds, the camera in my handphone, and the MRT windows and the eyes of the person Im out with.(I get them to lean real close)
2) Compact powder ( sometimes the mirror is big enough to be able to see your face plus the person standing behind you) I already mentioned I dont own a compact powder so case closed.
3) Facial blotters ( I dont have one either..... coz I dont do anything when I sweat...imagine you are having sex, bobbing up and down....and then you use a facial blotter..... so I leave it as it is.coz sweat is inevitable.but I have to say its a useful product for you to look good and fresh always......
4) Handbag -lipsticks,a complete make up set,lipstick,an extra lip gloss,purse and I know a friend who never fails to carry an umbrella around( she's really cute and funny,but she has a point, umbrella is important),handphone in a pouch.I envy women like that......coz I usually carry a big bag ( imagine a hooker's bag) and in it I carry everything from clothes to laptop to more clothes to perfume and to the receipts I had when I had lunch at Swensens 4 months ago...to the credit card receipts I used at NewAsia Bar..... 4 months ago also...and if Im in luck,I can search for an umbrella, business times....New York Times.... (unbelievable)and yes books.magazines.....scores of them.....and finally I found my lip gloss...... in my gym socks (????????????????????) I fortunately cant wear make up coz I have sensitive skin.I cant even use powder...........So I usually have an eyelash curler, a lip gloss. Sad but true....last time I wore a powder and foundation,I ended up in a skin clinic looking like Fusa from Madagascar.
5)HandphoneHow my friends manage to keep their phones in a handphone pouch for months amazes me.My cousin's pouch was from a bright pink colour to a total state of almost black and its been a year...I have changed pouches from week to week,from Prada (which Im still recovering from losing it) to those cute cartoon ones you get at bazaars....to nothing....my poor phone now has nothing...unless it nestles comfortably in my clothes or my extra panties in my bag...get what I mean.
6)OrganiserLets just face it.... I have to thank 3M...coz I have had organisers after organisers....but none of them has been used.... only little slips of paper that the staff leave for me on my table.... or just sms. Even my models know my style....they dont even leave a message (they either just dont turn up) and I GET the message or they sms me. They dont even call coz half of the time,I cant even answer my calls coz I cant find my phone or Im too busy and cant hear it.Losing of clients, dont worry ( my cousin Pamela who happens to be my business partner cum secretary will follow up on it) I lose them...she gains them back with the everlasting "Oh my god....Im so sorry she missed your call...but you can talk to me......."
7)PantylinersIm not sure..... bout this one....but Carefree seems to be the best brand that sells pantyliners...as for me the word Carefree strucks me as "no panties at all.....going commando"thats what I mean Carefree....
8)Feminine WashI finally obtained my first one from Watsons......... after 7 years of nagging from my mum whom I havent seen since last year.
9)Boys....wait...BOYSOh yeah........the B word...D.......B word. When you are not dating someone, its call flirting.When you are seeing someone especially after a whole year......its called infidelity (cheating)(lying)(betraying)....you get the idea.What the fuck? I live by the song "Boys" from Brtiney Spears........ its like a mantra....
10)PerfumeI don't know where I placed my Estee Lauder"Pleasures".....been stealing HIS burberrys.....and his Nivea After Shave deodarant....who cares? I noticed women love Estee Lauder perfumes........... I do too...but every women should try Shiseido Energising Fragrance......oh god...that is heaven....
11)Sweets and mintsI carry mints not because I have a sweet tooth...its because Im always hoping to snog a stranger (like my girlfriends snogging handsome,cute strangers on an airplane) never tried that one though....coz everytime I sit in an airplane....I either get an Indian computer expert who requests for vegetarian meals( he will therefore not be able to understand the essential need for meat in my life) or an old British businessman who prefers to sleep and argues with me as to why he cannot give up his aisle seat for me....somehow as much as I avoid it...my flight usually almost as good as always have to be a transit flight to Japan....so its a dead end guess as to what nationality the majority of men in my flights are made up of.......
12)SexI dunno about this one.....but the girlfriends I hang out with seem to have an Energizer "Never Say Die" battery attached to them when it comes to the S word.... and since Im apparently going out with dream meat ..(according to a girlfriend)..someone they can take home to mama,make mama happy...and still be able to make mama herself horny .Im supposed to be a lucky bitch?For me......lets just put it this way........I get my share...ok....stop asking if he is as good as he looks on my King Koil sheets....
13)Beeper was an in thing in 1995.....in 2005...Id say.... digital cameraAs for me...I have a digital camera....and I never use it...
14) VibratorActually....it depends on countries....women in Singapore do not actually need this....coz they are well....more on the conservative side....but in US....this is a highly needed product...
14)Bang Bus.com Every women'S favourite wesbite when nobody's looking.....oh wait.....its only me....SHIT!
15)Sexy lingeries.....Im gonna have to draw a real line from here.....coz nobody wants to see what I wear to sleep..Most women can actually go all out to buy VS, Blush and Womens Secret............ I only receive them as gifts but I never use them.... I do..only for special occasions....and when I mean special...I mean....totally- worthy -of- a- lingerie- occasion... and that doesnt come often.....
If there are any other womens essentials that should be on this page.....let me know.xoxoMel

No comments: